Toys R Us creates equivalent of holiday registry for kids on iPad
- Toys R Us creates equivalent of holiday registry for kids on iPad
- QVC ranked No. 1 retail mobile site for performance in September: Gomez
- Retailer White House Black Market rolls out geo-fencing alerts
- New York Life Insurance introduces mobile customer self-service offering
- Mercedes-Benz boosts awareness of museum via mobile app - Luxury Daily
- Inviting nominations for Mobile Retailer of the Year
Toys R Us has taken its Great Big Christmas Book holiday catalog and made it available in a digital version for the iPad, letting children drag items they want to receive into a gift box to create their must-have list for family members.
QVC and Newegg topped the list of the top five retail mobile Web achievers in September because their sites performed well across multiple dimensions and aspects of traditional Web site performance.
White House Black Market is rolling out location-based mobile FashionAlerts in 26 stores to provide customers with discounts, sales and style tips.
New York Life Insurance Co. has added mobile enhancements to its customer self-service Web site for policy and account owners.
Luxury Daily today - Mercedes-Benz boosts awareness of museum via mobile app; Gilt Groupe highlights experience gifts to drive holiday strategy.
Readers are invited to nominate retailers for Mobile Retailer of the Year, the most prestigious mobile commerce honor. Retailer nominees must prove exceptional use of mobile commerce.